filters
State:
City:
Product:

The Grand Rapids Press - No article for school

Past to the museum? To get my articles I need for school? How come the Grand rapids cannot let me pay for archive's? You are just jumping me all over the place! Very unprofessional! Nothing on the internet!! You guys tried to get me to pay for nothing! Is this what I have to look for too being a journalist? Like you guy's. All I WANT IS SOME ARCHIVE'S FROM 1997? Yakifer@comcast.net 6169017047 I WILL PAY!!!!
Reply to reviews
Our paper has for years been brought to/or close to our driveway side door. Every so often we get a delivery person who wants to throw it in the yard or in the driveway at the street and I have to get this delivery practice changed. Now is one of those times. One time...

The Grand Rapids Press - Very bad but only paper available

Several times i have not received a newspaper had to go buy one no credit for this. Also saw that for over a year now the carrier has not been delivering the papers that nonsubscribers get on Thursday just throwing bundles in recycling bin. Told sevrice center they told me its none of my business. Askef to talk to manager said not poss2
2.0

The Grand Rapids Press - Non deluvery

Non delivery on Sunday January 20

The Grand Rapids Press - No paper

This has happened now for the 3 week and it is getting old...your website and contact on the weekend sucks.We have had the paper delivered on weekends for years and obout ready to Cancel it get it together will you Sad

The Grand Rapids Press - Missed press

Did not get the Sunday or Tuesday press!

The Grand Rapids Press - Delivery issue

Paper not put on porch

The Grand Rapids Press - Article

never answered phone service sucks

The Grand Rapids Press - No Sunday paper

Phone:
(616) 222-5411

The Grand Rapids Press Products and Services

The Grand Rapids Press - No paper

Good service but still no paper