filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

The Grand Rapids Press - The worse customer service ever!

Was on hold for over 3 hours which included being on hold, being hung up on or just plain being disconnected. Tried cell phone and landline. Perhaps this is a sign to not renew. You ought to be ashamed.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 2 hours ago.
Show

The Grand Rapids Press - Poorest Customer Service Ever!

Tried to call Saturday at 10:00 a.m. to see where our papers were for Assisted Living Home and could not find out recording says call back on Monday!!
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 2 days ago.
Show

The Grand Rapids Press - I cancelled the press ( sundaydelivery) on Oct. 24th It is still being delivered. 2545 Nuttall Ct. Holland

Get with it! I have done several follow ups on this!!!! I am in Fla. 9417279885.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 14.
Show

The Grand Rapids Press - TERRIBLE!

I've been trying to get a clean copy of an article since 12/1/18. Called many phone #'s to no avail. Emailed several people and have yet to receive any response. I all every day, speak to someone new, explain that I merely want a copy of this article NOBODY seems to know how to do that. SO SAD!
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 14.

The Grand Rapids Press - No delivery on monday for missed sundays paper

i have cancelled my paper for non delivery and again no paper on sunday. i would like my adds for christmas presents. no one will delivery on monday but will deliver on tuesday. where is the manager. it is her or him to deliver if they don't have anyone else. why is the press going away. TRY SERVICE FOR ONE THING!
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 10.
#1419707

The Grand Rapids Press - Unreliable delivery

Missed the past 4 out of 5 home deliveries
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

The Grand Rapids Press - Missed delivery issue

This is the 4th missed Thursday edition out of the past 5 weeks. I called last week and they said someone would bring a paper to me and they did not. I want credit on my bill and a paper tonight!
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.
Reply to reviews
I just wasted 30 minutes of my life that I'll never get back trying to get someone to help me with a non-delivery of our paper on Sunday. I waited 20 minutes on hold (I now don't like "The Entertainer" song) for someone to pick up. Finally, someone did and after I gave...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 05.
2.4
Walker, Michigan
I didn't like
  • Cannot cancel the subscription
  • Your customer service stinks
Show

The Grand Rapids Press - Want to check on man who called me jSaturday December 2018

He called twice and offered me a great deal on the press. Don't have his name but the caller I said Grand Rapids Press. I nned to know if this is legitimate or if he's going to take my money. I very stupidly gave him my payment info without checking him out. I am wondering if he set an account for mse or if I have been scammed!
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 03.
4.9

United States
Phone:
(616) 222-5411

The Grand Rapids Press Products and Services

I supposedly pay to have the Sunday paper delivered. Did not receive it two weeks ago. Called Sunday and was told it would be delivered. Called Monday and was told it would be delivered. It was never delivered. Was told in a very sarcastic tone that they were so sorry....
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 02.